Velkomin á Ránna í Reykjanesbæ
V eitingastaðurinn Ráin opnaði árið 1989 og er einn glæsilegasti veitingastaðurinn í Reykjanesbæ, með fagurt útsýni á upplýst Bergið og yfir sjóinn í átt til Reykjavíkur.
- Hálftíma akstur frá Reykjavík.
- Gisting fyrir þá sem vilja.
- Skemmtikvöld, óvissuferðir, árshátíðir og margt fleira.
Opnunartími / Opening hours
- Restaurant is closed. We will open soon.
- Veitingastaðurinn er lokaður. Við opnum fljótlega.
- Bar is open every day:
- Sunday - Thursday 11:00–00:00
- Friday-Saturday 11:00–03:00 -
- Barinn er opinn alla daga:
- Sunnudagur-Fimmtudagur 11:00–00:00
- Föstudagur-Laugardagur 11:00–03:00
February 2, 2022
Ráin restaurant is looking for a chef who is involved in the day – to – day running of the restaurant.
The job includes overseeing the day-to-day operations and tasks of the restaurant department, such as sales and services, plans, personnel matters, purchasing, inventory management, financial management and ensuring that quality requirements are met, along with other incidental tasks.
-Right service spirit and interpersonal skills
-Independent and organized work methods
-Good command of Icelandic and English
-Working well under stress
-Efficiency and punctuality
The restaurant Ráin was founded in 1989. Ráin has a beautiful view of the illuminated Berg in Reykjanesbær and stands by the sea. The restaurant can seat about 300 people in two restaurants.
Job applications should be sent to [email protected] All applications are treated as confidential.
Björn Vífill Þorleifsson, owner